Friday, April 23, 2010

So long undergrad...







This morning I went to my very last class as an undergraduate student. The picture above is of my favorite building on campus, Flanagan. This point in my life is bittersweet. I am excited to be moving on to a new chapter in life. However, I felt downright sad walking back through campus today. 4 years ago, (okay 5...) I never imagined the journey I would have here at East Carolina University. I have grown tremendously. I have made some of the best friends I will ever know. ECU will forever hold a special place in my heart.

Some of my favorite things about my time here:

1) Alpha Delta Pi

















2) Living in the dorm with Tess



3) Getting all (read: most) of my craziness out


4) Meeting Tyler



5) Getting Barkley




Of course, these are just highlights. I have also made taken significant steps towards becoming more domestic. I now know how to make about 10 things (dishes) successfully. I will not list these things because it would be slightly embarassing. But yep, those are the top things. So long East Carolina!


No comments:

Post a Comment