Sunday, May 2, 2010

Career Field of Dreams.

I've started getting really excited about the idea of having a job. Being a career girl means I will be making money. Making money means I will be able to buy lots of fun things. One of my girlfriends was saying that the first thing she wanted to buy once she started making money was a car. Luckily, my Toyota Camry (Thelma is her name), has been ever so faithful. Hopefully I will not have to purchase a new car for several years. While she is not the most luxurious car, she sure is reliable! I decided I should start keeping track of all the wonderful things I hope to buy once I do start working. Hopefully this will be sooner than later.
Here are some things I have my eye on:

1) These pumps. They may appear similar to the Tory Burch Wedges from the previous post, but they are actually way different.



2) These Ray-Ban oversized wayfares

3) This Lilly Pulitzer Summer Scarf.

4) These David Yurman Earrings (These are actually the peridot but I want the pearl.)


I'm sure the list will grow but that's all for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment