Thursday, May 13, 2010

Cha Cha Cha Changes!

Graduation weekend has come and gone. I remember in February thinking that May was so far away. Yet now, here we are. My family came and celebrated with me. As I think about moving, I think about how hard it will be to be so far away from my family. I absolutely loathe change, really, I do. I live for routine and predictability (Thank you Mom for the type A personality). It just takes me a little longer than most to shift gears.

TG got the job in FL so he headed down early this morning to find a place to live. At risk of sounding disgustingly lovey dovey, I feel like part of me is missing. It hasn't even been 24 hours since he left. (yuck, I know.)

In other news, I am beyond frustrated with the job search. I feel like I have applied for like 2.5 million jobs. (It's probably more like 30 or 40). The roommates and I (+ EP) made fondue (semi-successfully). The house I picked up Emily Giffin's new book "Heart of the Matter" today at Target. I love love love ALL of her books and cannot wait to dive right into this one. Once I finish HOTM, I'm hoping to read American Wife. I've heard good things.


xo

1 comment:

  1. American Wife is VERY interesting! I love your blog & will become a follower!

    ReplyDelete