Sunday, June 6, 2010

Birthday List

My birthday is a month away. However, this does not mean I haven't started to make my birthday list. When I was little, I used to make this loooong lists of items I hoped to receive. It seemed like you could ask for tons of stuff when you were little because each individual item probably only cost a few dollars. (i.e. Barbie, Barbie Jeep, American Girl doll accessories, art sets, etc.) This isn't the case these days. As a big girl, I have procured a taste for the finer things. I'm not exactly sure where this came from. I blame People Magazine, my sorority, and Amy/Joslyn. I came up with a dream birthday list. A little into Kate Spade right now.










2 comments:

  1. Hey little doll, and fellow 5'1" little lady! Thanks for your note, and welcome to the blog world! I hope you enjoy it and meet lots of nice people, I can tell you honestly I certainly have!

    Your birthday picks are all lovely, that TB bag is to die for, and I have not seen those precious Fornash bee earrings, toooo cute!!

    Happy weekend darling xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will take that as a compliment..you are welcome :)

    ReplyDelete