My favorite part of summer is how things seem to slow down. Weekends are filled with beach trips or lounging by the pool. The increasingly hot weather seems to provide me with a legitimate excuse to indulge in treats like ice cream, popsicles, and sonic slushes. I love having extra time to read as well. I've been traveling a lot lately so I've been able to read even more waiting in airports. I have checked off several books on my summer reading list. It looks a little like this:
1) Heart of the Matter-check.
2) American Wife-check. LOVED this book.
3) Firefly Lane-check.
4) The Man of my Dreams-check.
4) Naturally Thin (Bethenny Frankel's book--almost done)
5) The Purpose Driven Life (work in progress--reading one chapter/day for 30 days)
6) The One that I want (starting now)
7) I Will Carry You (by Blogger Angie Smith)
8) My Fair Lazy
9) The Relationship Principles of Jesus (A friend suggested this one)
11) Look me in the eye
I love being able to read recreationally during the summer. What are you reading?