Sunday, August 15, 2010

Puttin' it out there


So I have finally set a date to move down to Florida. I will be moving the 25th. I have never been so anxious in my entire life. I am being a complete baby. I am excited and optimistic about the good things to come...it's just scary to be moving so far from home. So far from my family. So I've set the date. I'm puttin' it out there--I'm scared to death. I feel like I'm going to sleep away camp for the first time. With all the time I've had to think lately, I know one thing is for sure. When I really settle down and have a family, I'm going to have to be in the state of NC. I just love my family. And my darling Mama. So there it is. I put it out there.

On August 25th I will put my big girl pants and my brave face. And then Barkley and I will take the leap. With the company of several audiobooks.


2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world and thank you for stopping by my blog! Looking forward to getting to know you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. always love to find a new blog! welcome! and i just noticed that we have the same necklace on in our pictures..but different color. how fun!

    ReplyDelete