Thursday, September 2, 2010

25 Things

I've seen where several bloggers have made lists of 25 things about themselves like you see in USweekly. I decided I would too. So here are 25 random things about me.

1. I watch entirely too much television.
2. I prefer Dunkin' Donuts coffee over Starbucks.
3. I want a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel something awful.
4. One of my biggest fears is finding a snake in my toilet. (I saw this on Rescue 911 as a child)
5. Sometimes I put peanut butter on saltine crackers and sprinkle chocolate chips on top. Delish.
6. I'm constantly looking at wedding websites/blogs and putting together my imaginary wedding. Even though I'm not engaged.
7. I rarely wear socks that match.
8. I'm a major night owl but I am actively working on becoming a morning person instead.
9. I want to marry Jim from The Office.
10. I need the next place I move to be Charleston, SC, NYC, Chicago, or Raleigh.
11. I need to find a full time job.
12. Family is one of the most important things in my life. I'm so blessed to have a close knit family.
13. I eat a turkey sandwich almost every day for lunch.
14. I can't stand pineapple.
15. I want to learn how to make something besides a mess in the kitchen.
16. My dog, Barkley, has me wrapped around his little paw.
17. His fur brother, Chip, does too.
18. I love the smell of Christmas trees.
19. Make that Christmas in general.
20. My idea of exercising is wearing tennis shoes for the day.
21. I love pigs. I wish I could have a pet pig.
22. I called my mom by her first name, Kim, from age 3-4. I stopped once my brother was born.
23. I have 2 brothers and a sister.
24. I own the entire dvd set of Will & Grace
25. I love big coffee table books.

2 comments:

  1. So glad you found me, I'm looking forward to adding your blog to my favorites! Love the background, also love #9 on this list :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi!!! i'm a new follower -- love your blog!! i always love finding other fun single girl bloggers!

    ReplyDelete