Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Heavenly Swirl























(No, this is not me. I don't own black nailpolish)

I have recently rekindled my love affair with frozen yogurt. Growing up, my mom always took me to TCBY for a special treat. I always got strawberry with gummy bears on top. TCBY's are few and far between now for some reason. However, there are plenty of other frozen yogurt chains. Heavenly Swirl is one near us. We went last night and it was so yummy. I got chocolate with fresh strawberries on top. I think I may like frozen yogurt better than ice cream really. And bonus! It's good for you. Yogurt has probiotics/live and active cultures which help regulate digestion (cue: ACTIVIAAAAA). And at the Heavenly Swirl, the yogurt is fat free!

2 comments:

  1. No TCBY's anywhere near me...it's tragic!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to get TCBY white chocolate mousse with gummy bears on top! My dad would take me after my softball games. We had one in Nashville but I haven't seen one since we moved to Greenville. :( I agree, frozen yogurt in the best!

    ReplyDelete