Friday, October 22, 2010

Homecoming Weekend

I am in North Carolina this weekend for my homecoming festivities (and to see my family, of course!) I was so excited when my mom and sister picked me up from the airport Wednesday. My mom is already trying to plan my thanksgiving and Christmas visits. And I am already dreading the tears there will be when I leave Sunday night.

I am enjoying this taste of fall weather (and actually wearing long sleeves). TG called me yesterday and informed me that Barkley had eaten an entire tube of chapstick. Oh, good!
I'm looking forward to seeing all of my girlfriends.
And being in Greenville, NC.
And running into people I haven't seen in a while.
And some of this:


And some of this:
excited to see my bestie!


and these fabulous women


Happy Weekend! And Go Pirates!

No comments:

Post a Comment