Wednesday, October 6, 2010

What I'm Loving Wednesday

1) Zumba
I went to my first Zumba class last night and it was so much fun. I just went to the Zumba website and searched for classes in my area. Zumba combines latin and hip hop dance moves in a full body work out. It was pretty intense but the hour flew by because it was so fun. I will definitely be going to classes every week from now on.

2) Essie A-List nail polish
I love a good red.



3) Mad Men
I recently started renting Mad Men from Netflix (starting with the first season, of course) and it is SO good. And it's really different from everything else on television.


4) Swirl
I stumbled across another good sale website (similar to Rue La La and Gilt). I don't know if anyone else has been using Swirl but it's another goodie!

5) The Leaves Candle
This is the ultimate fall candle. Smells great without being nauseating (as some candles can be).
6) Glee
I caved and finally gave Glee a chance. I wish I had started watching sooner. The Britney Spears episode last week made me want to stand on my couch and sing baby one more time like I was in 7th grade all over again. And I just love Jane Lynch. She's hilarious.

images via | via | via | via | via

No comments:

Post a Comment