Monday, October 25, 2010

Whirlwind Weekend

Homecoming weekend was so much fun. Since moving away, I have really come to appreciate where I grew up and where I went to college. There is just nothing like being in your home town and college town. I loved seeing so many familiar faces. College really did fly by. I feel like it was just yesterday that I moved into the dorm. I will get around to posting more pictures from the weekend.



I had an interesting flight home last night. I sat beside a married couple who told me they had been married 28 years. He also told me I was lucky to be sitting by him since he would spend the majority of the flight turned to his wife because he "was madly in love with her". Normally, I would have thought "how sweet". This couple, however, was not what I would call normal. They made out the entire flight. And the kissing noises they were making were d-i-s-g-u-s-t-i-n-g. I was trying to ignore them but I'm pretty sure there was also some groping going on. It gets worse. At one point I heard the wife say "Are we about to pull another all-nighter? ::laughs:: I have work in the morning." I was beyond grossed out. Don't get me wrong, small PDA gestures are sweet. But this was bad. I mean, get a room!

This leads me to my next point. In an attempt to distract myself, I flipped through the Sky Mall magazine. Thought I would share some of the interesting things I found.

The Cat Toilet Training System


The Inflatable Dog Wash



Inflatable Halloween Black Cat
I'm pretty sure our dogs would be terrified of this.


And last but not least, the perfect addition to any garden or backyard: The Bigfoot Garden Yeti Sculpture.


Happy Monday : )

1 comment:

  1. Umm that is foul about those people! Can't wait to hear about your weekend with your friends! :) Glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete