Monday, November 22, 2010

Miscellaneous Monday

I am excited for Eat Pray Love to come out tomorrow! I never saw it when it was in theaters. Was it good? I've heard mixed reviews. But I do know Oprah loved it. And what she says usually goes! : )

Speaking of Oprah, did anyone see the favorite things episode? I DVR'd it and made TG watch it with me. In honor of her farewell season, there are TWO parts to this year's favorite things! You better believe my DVR is set to record that this afternoon.

She gave away some pretty awesome stuff Friday including, Canon Rebel digital SLR cameras, Tory Burch flats and a tote, 52 inch 3D televisions, 5 year subscriptions to Netflix, and 7 day cruises on the world's newest and largest cruise ship, Royal Caribbean's Allure of the Seas.

Those are flannel flats. An unlikely combination but a match made in heaven. Like peanut butter and chocolate.

TG and I both got lots of laughs from watching the audience members freak out. These people were crying and hugging strangers in the seats next to them.

You've probably already heard that Tory Burch will be featured on Rue La La tomorrow starting at 11 am. News is quickly spreading around the blog world so I'm sure everything will be sold out in minutes.


TG's family will be arriving Wednesday evening. We are excited to see them and spend thanksgiving in a completely different way than we ever have before. TG has the world's sweetest mom (second only to my own sweet mama).

Happy Monday, ya'll.

5 comments:

  1. I can't wait to watch Part 2 tonight! Wouldn't you just love to be one of the lucky audience members?!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would die to be on Oprah on a Favorite Things episode! Haha! You know I will be on my computer at 11 am! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you found my blog! I love connecting with other ADPi's!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think those flannel flats are so cozy. As for Eat, Pray, Love... the best part was definitely "eat!"

    ReplyDelete