Monday, November 29, 2010

Re-cap and Re-coop

TG's family left early yesterday morning. We enjoyed turkey (obviously), sweet potato casserole, TG's great grandmother's special green beans, mashed potatoes, dressing, gravy, chocolate pie, pumpkin pie, and raspberry cheesecake. Many beers and glasses of wine were consumed. There is enough food left in our fridge to feed a small country. We are exhausted. But thanksgiving was a success!

Today, we are doing a lot of lounging and catching up on work. We are so lucky to work from home. By we, I mean me. Working from the couch (three deep) today.



I set up my apartment-sized baby christmas tree yesterday. It's really more of a table centerpiece than an actual tree. I have to find an extension cord in order to get it lit up. I was especially excited about my new ornaments I found at the Junior League Gift Mart this year.



TG doesn't think this looks like Chip. I was forced to go with the ornament that looked most like him since they don't make a 'lab-german shorthaired pointer mix' one.

Hope everyone had a wonderful thanksgiving! Now we can start saying Merry Christmas : )

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad you found my blog because I am LOVING yours. First of all, you are gorgeous. Second, I want to hear about your 5k training. Third, can't wait to follow your blog:)

    ReplyDelete