Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Top Two Tuesday


Linking up over at Taylor's blog today for Top Two Tuesday!

Today is the Top Two things you are thankful for:

I am thankful for...

1) My family. My mother is devastated that I won't be coming to Thanksgiving this year but spending it with TG's family here instead. She will likely refer to it in the future as "the first year in 23 years that Hannah didn't spend thanksgiving with us". I told her I would spend a few extra days at home around Christmas to make up for it. I am so grateful for a loving and supportive family.



2) Sweet TG. Bless his heart, he puts up with a lot of nonsense from me. I have bossy tendencies at times. He loves me anyways.





My cup runneth over.

What are you thankful for?

3 comments:

  1. You are so cute!! Your Mama is right to miss you,b ut you'll have fun w/ TG's family !! Absence makes the heart grow fonder, right?! Come visit our church... Holy Trinity Presbyterian (PCA) right near Hyde Park. We love it! Look for me... I'm the girl with the 5 children!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choices! Hope you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete