Monday, November 15, 2010

Weekend

I've mentioned before that I love frozen yogurt. Well, nothing's changed, people. This weekend, the yogurt shop in the mall was featuring red velvet cake fro-yo! It was the best I have ever had. Red velvet cake seems to be making a come-back. I don't know that it ever really left but I've seen a lot of red velvet cake spin-off recipes recently.

For example:

Which is delicious, by the way.


Saturday morning we took the dogs over to downtown St. Petersburg to walk along the waterfront. I had yet another florida wildlife encounter (remember the dolphins I saw?). I was excited to see a sting ray swimming in a shallow spot. So neat! Downtown St. Pete is such a neat little area. The houses along Bay Shore Drive are beautiful.


We also attended a birthday party at a friend's house. We are loving making all sorts of new friends.

Sadly, Sunday-Funday did not happen this week due to a ridiculous amount of graduate school work that kept me busy from 1 p.m.-2 a.m. Whew. Just glad it's done.

Not to worry, all my Sunday night shows are recorded and waiting for me on my dear friend, DVR.

I will report back after I get around to watching Sarah Palin's Alaska, Desperate Housewives, and The Real Housewives of Atlanta.

Happy Monday, ya'll.


2 comments:

  1. Can we pls discuss how Phaedra (Atl) doesn't know how pregnant she really is???

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is nuts..seriously nuts. :)

    ReplyDelete