Saturday, December 18, 2010

Heading Home for the Holidays

TG took me to a lovely dinner last night at The Capital Grill in Tampa. Absolutely Delicious. It was a special Christmas dinner since we won't be together on Christmas Day. Thank you for loving me so very much TG!

I'm sitting in the Tampa airport waiting on my plane now. I can't wait to see my family and girlfriends.

The television at my gate has snowflakes beside RDU. Eeeks! I hope I packed enough warm clothes.

I have lots of blogging to catch up on over the next few days. I am so looking forward to having no graduate school work until January 10, 2011!!

3 comments:

  1. a. have a BLAST with your family! can't say i've been to the tampa airport yet but i'm impressed you could blog from there.

    b. so impressed you've been reading kelle hampton that long. you're like my sister--she finds them way before the rest of us do.

    c. the dog collar post--thanks. you've helped the Stallings Santa tremendously :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like you missed out on the snow...currently there are no flakes falling from the sky. i love that picture of downtown Raleigh! safe travels :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm headed to Tampa tomorrow! Got any advice for me? Places that I have to see?!

    ReplyDelete