Monday, December 27, 2010

I love all of the wonderful things about home.

Drinking coffee and shopping with my mom and sister. Chatting with my dad. Hanging out with my brothers. Enjoying my grandmama Louise's cooking. Hamburgers from Central Cafe. My silly granddaddy who wears cardigans and tells me and my sister that we are his prettiest granddaughters. My family dog, Ritz (also a Golden Retriever).

However, I'm starting to crave routine again. Like running. And healthy eating. And morning blog reading.
(and I kinda miss my TG and the pups too).

1 comment:

  1. Couldn't agree more. I need to get home (outta my parents house) and start eating better and working out. I'm having a great, relaxing, gluttonous time...but it needs to be coming to a screeching halt very, very soon.

    ReplyDelete