Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Presents for the Pooch

I know I said Barkley wasn't getting anything for Christmas this year. Well, I said those things whilst in a dark place... a place where my bank account was being depleted by his vet mishaps (see: here & here).

Anyways, while browsing the web I found several perfect items for the pooch in your life.


Barkley already has one but I think he needs another one. As I told TG, "He needs another outfit".
He currently has this pattern with the brass hardware:
But I think this one with the fish would be handsome on him as well:

Eliza B. features the Leather Man Ltd. Collars so they are sturdy. I have even washed Barkley's a couple of times.

Harry Barker has cute collars too. Like these:

2) A cute sweater

Or pajama onesie

(If Barkley was 50 pounds lighter, he would definitely be wearing one of these on Christmas Eve.)

Or perhaps your dog likes to enjoy a day at the spa. Hmm.


3) Travel Bowls
These have draw strings so the food doesn't spill when not in use. Perfect for the beach or dog park.

{images via here, here, here, here, here}

Tartan Hound and Dazzle Dog Delight have really great dog stuff.

3 comments:

  1. Those travel bowls are genius

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my friends has the pajama onesie for her dog... most hilarious thing ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My boyfriend got a cute Santa outfit for our cat haha. I got some toys for his stocking stuffer!

    ReplyDelete