Thursday, December 2, 2010

What I love about the Christmas Season

-Candles that smell like Christmas trees ...

This is one of my favorites
-Christmas Commercials on television
(by the way, how hysterical were the Target commercials for the Black Friday/2 day sale with the crazy blonde? My personal favorite was the one with all the clocks stuck to her body as she hummed christmas tunes.)

-Holiday movies (National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation, Elf, Home Alone, etc.)

-Hot Chocolate
I've heard good things about the Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate at Starbucks. Sounds yummy.

-Advent Calendars

-Christmas lights/decorations/tacky yard inflatables

-Celebrating the birth of Jesus

-Christmas cards

-Seasonal treats



...and cute giveaways like this one! Head over to Carolina City Girl and enter : )

Merry Christmas!

5 comments:

  1. haha! I just posted about the fact I think I'm turning into the Target lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUM! Those cookies look great. I like the milk chocolate covered mint oreos. WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to try those cookies. They look divine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this post! Hot cocoa, yummy smells and seasonal treats (they always taste better than the regular ones) are so so fun right now!

    So good to now I am not alone in my crazy girl syndrome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for the shout-out! :) and those oreos are seriously good. seriously.

    ReplyDelete