Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Bachelor Recap and Jersey Shore in Italy

Last week was super busy so I watched the Bachelor in pieces and never got around to processing that episode. Laura, forgive me. (I'll buy you a cupcake next time I'm in Raleigh).

This week, you can bet I wasted yet another 2 hours of my life watching bad television.

First things first.
-I'm pretty certain that Michelle gave herself that black eye. She seems to be that special kind of crazy that would do that just to get attention.

-I can't believe Michelle is someone's mother. How about Brad asking to meet her daughter? If his intensive therapy taught him anything, I don't think he would be asking to meet someone's daughter when he is dating 12 (?) other women.

-Can we get a count on the number of times the words amazing and journey are used per episode?

-It seems that some people stutter, say "umm", or giggle when they don't know what to say. Not Brad. Instead, he says "Can you just come here to me" and starts making out.

-Dentist Ashley may want to lay off the sauce.

-How about the previews for next week? They showed clips of Emily crying at the race track. Seriously? ABC producers are down-right sadistic.

I must say I kind of lost faith in this show after Jillian and Ed broke up. Ed was my favorite from the start. Side note: I hope Jillian finds someone nice. She's adorable.

The reason so many of these Bachelor/Bachelorette relationships fail is because the experience they have on the show isn't real life. I mean, of course, TG took me on helicopter rides and building-scaling in the beginning. But that was courtship. ha! These couples get back to real life and they have dirty dishes in the sink. Brad is going to leave his towel on the floor. Someone is going to use the last of the toilet paper and not replace it. It's not pretty, people.

I'm no expert by any means. But it seems to me that the best you can do is find someone who you don't only love but like. It's also important to find someone who will be your partner. And if you're really lucky, someone who gets you the paper and coffee every Sunday morning so you can clip coupons : )

In other news...

Just when I think bad TV can't get any better. The Jersey Shore will be filming Season 4 in Italy. Did you know The Situation made over 10 million dollars last year? How crazy is that?


Will you watch Jersey Shore in Italy?

6 comments:

  1. not only will he say, "come here to me," he will always add in a "please" or two. i've never been so annoyed to hear the magic word in all of my life! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are forgiven! :) I would love a cupcake date! When Christin and I got cupcakes last weekend, we were talking about how we want to be your friends in real life, haha! I am so over Michelle - get her out of there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with all your observations! Michele is setting such a wonderful example for her daughter.... ugh. How can brad not see her crazy?? I cannot believe they are taking emily to a race track. come on producers!! that's taking it too far-its not like a fear of heights or flying.

    wait all first dates don't involve a helicopter?

    and confession-i probably will watch the jersey shore. It's like a train wreck, I just can't look away.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!
    I saw your comment on my blog about Guest Posting! It said you sent an e-mail or were about to but I didn't get it :( sometimes people get confused with the summer.yearound @ gmail . com address since there is only 1 "r". Just wanted to make sure if you sent it, it didn't go to the wrong place!

    xoxo Christina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't get me started on Michelle. Vomit. Yes, I will watch Jersey Shore...only b/c my husband will make me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a new follower! I posted the same thing about Michelle! She's pathetic.

    ReplyDelete