Thursday, January 13, 2011

Bloggie Award



Thanks to Annie for the Stylish Blogger Award! (Although I don't really consider wearing pants of the legging/yoga/stretch variety 5 days out of the week stylish... but I'll take it!)

Now:
1. link to the blogger(s) who gave the award
2. share 7 facts about yourself
3. pass the award on to 15 ladies

7 Facts about myself

1) I have an addiction to candy. My favorites are: gummi bears, Lindt Lindor Chocolates, pretzel m&ms, and twizzlers.

2) I am the oldest of four children.

3) My middle name is Grace.

4) I'm obsessed with my dogs.

5) Sometimes I wish I lived on a farm like the pioneer woman. Enjoying the simple things in life.

6) I have never been to Disney World. (And my mother feels like she failed me terribly by not taking me. We were just always at the beach in NC during the summer.)

7) I think Mark Consuelos is the hottest man I've ever laid eyes on. (Except for you, of course, TG)
I love it when he co-hosts with Kelly when Regis is away. And yes, if I were married to him I'd probably tattoo his name on my wrist too.
I'm tagging:

No comments:

Post a Comment