Monday, January 24, 2011

Bromance

When I first considered getting my own dog I wondered how Chip would react. I knew that Chip and the new dog would end up spending a lot of time together--either at my house or TG's house. Would Chip love a new puppy? Would he be interested in playing with him? Would Chip be aggressive or jealous?

First Meeting. Barkley loved him from the start, but it wasn't exactly mutual.
{Please excuse the ghetto gross mini-blinds. This was at TG's college house. TG and his college buddies had interesting interior design visions. Be thankful you can't see the fishing poles hanging on the walls.}


As you can tell, Chip was a little hesitant at first.

Those worries seem sorta silly now.

These days, their Bromance is in full-force.

{Excuse the crappy Blackberry photos}

Life partners

I sent this picture to TG a few minutes ago
His response: Wow, talk about taking it up a notch.

If you have pets, do they act like this?

7 comments:

  1. These pictures are so cute. Doug and I both had our own dogs and they are inseparable now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last picture is too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So precious!! Makes me miss my goldens!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh I know I've told you before but your golden is so precious. Golden's are the only dogs in my opinion! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My mom got a dog in August and they are just getting used to each other. They'll play a little bit and they get each other riled up from time to time barking, but that's about it. They have not taken it to the next level though...I think they're in that third grade hair pull the girl you like stage.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those pictures seriously melted my heart! How adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you are making me so jealous...i want a dog more than ever! i have no pet advice for you, but they are just too cute.

    ReplyDelete