Friday, January 14, 2011

Feeling the love

Since I missed What I'm Loving Wednesday, I figured I would post a couple of things I'm loving right now.


1) My acrylic tumbler. This cup makes it so easy to drink my recommended 8 glasses of water per day.

2) New songs on my ipod



3) Seeing a woman in a clothing boutique pushing her dog in a stroller. She even took him into the dressing room with her and said to him "we better try these things on first".


4) Kashi Go Lean! Toasted Berry Crumble cereal. It is yummy.


5) My new favorite snack. It's not really new, but I re-discovered my love for it again the other day. Give it a try. You can thank me later.

Saltine Cracker with Peanut butter on top. Then sprinkle chocolate chips on top. Next, gobble it up. Then repeat.

Did I mention it's not really groundbreaking? But delicious!

6) Key Lime Pie gum. I was intrigued when I saw the commercials for this. I impulsively grabbed a pack at the gas station yesterday. It really does taste just like key lime pie. Win!

6 comments:

  1. I gotta try that gum....mainly because key lime pie martini's are my favorite and aren't appropriate for work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, Key Lime Pie Gum!! I'll have to get some for Mark. I hope its not a pain to find.

    http://ourlifebeyondthegame.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that tumbler!! I keep it on my desk at work and I drink ridiculous amounts of water.

    ReplyDelete
  4. tumblers are so useful, yet cute too. and that red and white straw is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the tumbler! I need to get one!
    So cute the lady talking to her dog!
    Must try the crackers/p butter and choc chips!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that gum! I also love the mint chocolate chip kind, YUM.

    ReplyDelete