Sunday, January 9, 2011

Pay it Forward

I started reading Kelle Hampton's blog, Enjoying the Small Things a year or so ago. I started reading just about the time her little girl, Nella, was born. If you're not a reader already--skip on over to her blog. You probably want to click the "start reading here if you're new" tab.

Click here to read about Pay it Forward.

In honor of Nella turning 1, she is helping raise money and promote Down Syndrome awareness. Her goal is to raise $30,000 for the National Down Syndrome Society (NDSS). The NDSS seeks to create a culture that fully accepts and includes individuals with Down Syndrome.

Every little bit helps. And believe me, I wish I were able to contribute more.
But I will be making a donation, and you should too if you are able! Donate here.
TG will be donating as well, I just haven't told him about it yet ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment