Thursday, January 20, 2011

Show Us Your Life: Singles Edition

I'm excited to be linking up over at Kelly's Korner today for her Show Us Your Life: Show Us Your Singles. Several couples have actually been matched through Kelly's Korner and gotten engaged! I decided to include one of my very best friends, Amy.
Amy is almost 24. She attended NC State University in Raleigh, NC and just moved back to Raleigh last week. Amy loves NC State football and basketball. She has a Golden Retriever named Jack. She's from a fun, great family whom she is very close to. Amy goes out of her way to do nice things for others. In fact, I had trouble getting to school on time in high school so instead of driving myself in my own car, Amy picked me up every morning. This girl has the biggest heart. I couldn't ask for a better friend.

If you are interested or know someone you think would be a good match, please leave me a comment with your e-mail address.


5 comments:

  1. Aww she looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check out my friend Brian in GA...def animal lover!

    http://forttaylor.blogspot.com/2011/01/prince-charming-has-arrived-brian-ga.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. averihenderson@gmail.com

    Would love to set her up with my husband's best friend!

    ReplyDelete