Thursday, February 3, 2011

Bieber Fever

I'm just going to put this out there.
I have Bieber Fever. Yep.

I may or may not have DVR'd Regis and Kelly just to see him. He mentioned that he would love to work with Beyonce. I may or may not have squealed with delight.

I enjoy his music on my ipod almost daily. But it's more than that.

In addition to being adorable and having great hair, he is so gracious and humble. It's so nice to see a young celebrity have some sort of integrity. I sound like a 65 year old. But seriously. I hope he stays grounded and humble when he gets older. I'd hate to see him go all Lindsay Lohan on us.

All of that said, I have every intention of going to see his movie. TG has already told me he has absolutely no intention of going with me. So, I may be going alone. Fine by me--I won't have to share my movie candy.

Do you love Bieber? I'd feel better knowing I'm not the only 20 something with an inappropriate crush on a 16 year old pop star.

5 comments:

  1. Come to Raleigh. We will go get cupcakes and see the Beiber movie. Not kidding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, I am obsessed with him! I listen to J Biebs all the time at the gym haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd go with you! I think that movie looks so adorable (and dare I say, inspiring??? hahaha)- my boyfriend already warned me not to even ask!

    ReplyDelete
  4. laura and i will join you. wholeheartedly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think he's an adorable true talent.

    ReplyDelete