Friday, February 18, 2011

Blog Award: 7 Facts


Meet Virginia tagged me in the 7 facts blogger award.

Here's what you do:
1. Link back the person who gave you the award.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself.
3. Pass the award on to other bloggers.

I decided I would pick 7 pretty random facts.
So. Here it goes: (again in list form because I like numbered lists)

1. I can't wait to live in a big city, but I tell TG I would turn it down in a heartbeat if he bought me a farm with lots of animals. I'd Pioneer Woman it all over that place.

2. When dining out, I usually ask everyone else at the table what they are getting before I can order. I take my food ordering decisions very seriously.

3. I wholeheartedly believe that Whole Foods pumps some sort of gas throughout the store that makes you want to be healthy and makes you feel all granola like you're on an organic, farm-fresh loving high. Said high causes me to spend entirely too much money on groceries.

4. I hate wearing jeans. I want to love jeans but they are so uncomfortable to me. I have several pairs of really nice jeans that hardly ever get worn. I much prefer stretch pants. I have also considered jeggings. (Sidenote: Have you seen pajama jeans?)

5. I am slightly obsessive compulsive.
I insist on checking the stove/oven/coffee maker to make sure everything is off before I go to bed.
6. When I was little, I went through a period where I called my mom by her first name instead of mommy. This went on for about 6 months I believe.

7. I have seen every single episode of Sex and the City and Will & Grace.

I'm tagging:

Happy Friday!
images via
1|2|3

3 comments:

  1. #2 - i'm the same way!
    #4 - the pajama jeans commercial is hilarious. you can even ride a bike in them! hahah
    #6 - love that! thanks for the tag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved this! Too funny about #5. I have some obsessive tendencies, for sure. I can't wait for you to move to a big city either --- hopefully Chicago! You'll just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get jeggings from urban outfitters by silence and noise. i often forget i haven't put on my pj's and sleep in them.

    ReplyDelete