Friday, February 4, 2011

Favorite Finds Friday


Today I stumbled across ShopTen 25. They have some amazing home decor pieces. I'm thinking ShopTen 25 qualifies for Carolina City Girl's Favorite Finds Friday! Here are just a few of my favorites...

I need these. However, I wish they were white. And not so expensive.


I love needlepoint anything.
This could be cute on a living room side table or shelf. Don't ya think?

I actually have two Friday Finds...
The Real Housewives of Miami will premiere on Bravo February 22nd.
Click here for a sneak preview on People.com
I was excited to hear about the new show...but from the sneak preview it really doesn't look that great. Will you watch? My favorite housewives are the NYC, Beverly Hills, and I'm ashamed to admit...Atlanta. What's your favorite?

4 comments:

  1. i'm a sucker for anything nautical or coral. nice finds, ma'am!

    i was so into the Beverly Hills season...our cable box isn't working right now, so i am dying to see the reunion episode! ha! pathetic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beverly Hills is def. my fav b/c they actually are rich!

    ReplyDelete
  3. NYC has been my all time fav so far!
    I'm loving your blog! *New follower*

    ~Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete