Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Day of Love!


Happy Valentine's Day! Or Single's Awareness Day. Whichever way you love/hate/celebrate/acknowledge this day of loooove.

Even when I didn't have a boyfriend, I loved buying treats and cards for my girlfriends and family. I mean, hello, even if you don't have a special someone, call your mama/sister/daddy/grandma/golden retriever and tell them you love them.

I've always liked Valentine's Day. Mainly because candy is mandatory all day long.
TG and I are making a special dinner at home tonight.

I'm excited to spend an evening relaxing. I wrote papers ALL DAY yesterday. From 10 a.m.-11:30pm I was in front of the computer except for a quick break to the mall. I was a little jealous of Janae's new treadmill so I headed to the running store to get a little prize of my own. I got a new little fanny pack-type thing to hold my phone and key while I'm running 'round the neighborhood. (Granted, this pack doesn't have a TV or personal fan, so I won't be able to watch the Bachelor in the cool breeze like Janae)

That was my only break. I didn't even get to see the Grammy's. I love award shows and it pained me to miss it. You're probably thinking I should have DVR'd it. Well, Desperate Housewives, Kourtney and Kim take NYC, and The Real Housewives of Atlanta Reunion were recording and wouldn't allow it. (I make tough choices like this everyday.)

I have yet to see GaGa hatch out of her egg or whatever I keep hearing about. TG kept referring to it as a "womb". Ha! I must say, Lady GaGa has some good music but I can't help but be a little afraid of her.
I digress.

I managed to see (read: search the internet at midnight last night) a clip of Mr. Bieber and Ursher doing their thing.
Bieber, I love you.

And remember how I said I was going to do a Valentine's Day giveaway? Well...
I lied. But I didn't mean to. I have been on the search for the perfect thing and I just didn't find it. SO, once I find something special I will post the giveaway!

If you're still looking for a gift for your guy, this post may help!

Have a love filled day!




6 comments:

  1. love the images, as always!! happy valentine's day to you, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope yall had a fab Vday together! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you had such a great day!! !Did you & T exchange gifts?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello my dear! SO sorry that you weren't showing up on my blogroll! I have been having some trouble with my blog widgets and about 10 of the blogs that I have linked aren't showing up... agh! I think I fixed it now!

    ReplyDelete