Friday, February 18, 2011

Something Borrowed


When I found out one of my favorite books, Something Borrowed by Emily Giffin was being made into a movie I was super excited. I have read all of Emily Giffin's books. I'm always counting down the days until her next one comes out. When her books come out, I seriously go to Target that day and buy it.

If you haven't already read Something Borrowed, Something Blue, and Love the One You're With---you have to! Her other books, Baby Proof and Heart of the Matter are good reads too but not nearly as good as the others.

The movie comes out May 6, 2011. And I. can't. wait.
Not only is it one of my favorite books but the sexy John Krasinski plays Ethan! I love him as Jim Halpert so I'm certain he will not disappoint as Ethan.

images via
1|2|3

4 comments:

  1. I'm very, very excited to see this movie. I loved those books! And judging by the trailer I saw the other day, it's going to be good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the follow, and so glad you follow tess's blog too! Had to comment on this because Something Borrowed and Something Blue were recent reads of mine, loved them! The trailer is fantastic and John Krasinski is the perfect ethan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad I came across your blog. You have a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete