Monday, February 28, 2011

Weekend Update

I know everyone will be posting their favorite Oscar looks around the blog world today. So I think I will do the same.

I loved Cate Blanchett's look.


A lot of people didn't like it. But I wasn't one of them. ; )

Sandra Bullock was stunning per usual. Fun fact: Sandra Bullock went to ECU too!

This weekend was low-key. I babysat all day Saturday then finished up a paper. Yeah, I'm wild like that. TG met up with one of his buddies from SMU saturday night to go to a Keller Williams concert. Yesterday, TG bought me my very own fishing rod. We fished off of the dock in our neighborhood pond. After working on my casting skills (and almost hitting TG in the face with my worm/hook multiple times) we walked over to the pool and lounged in 80 degree weather. In February. The weather here still bewilders me. (Bewinlders? Did I use that correctly? Hm.) But I welcome being able to lay out all year long.

One of my best friends (and college roommate) is coming to visit this weekend! I'm so excited to spend some quality girl time with her.

What did you do this weekend?

5 comments:

  1. What a nice weekend you had! I love both of the dresses. I didn't watch the Oscars except for a little at the end. Our children SWAM this weekend! Can you believe it?! Are you really going to move to Chicago?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I had no idea Sandra Bullock went to ECU that is insane! Noone ever seems to have ties to NC! Aww I love that! and now I love her even more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to admit I wasn't a big fan of Cate Blanchett but I do think she has great poise. I loved all the red--so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved Cate's look! I wasn't the biggest fan of Sandra's though. Not sure why - I didn't think her makeup/hair was all that great. (Is it just me or does she look like she's had work done??) Love her, though. My favorite was Mila Kunis!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just came across your blog-so cute! I looved Cate Blanchett's look too. I do with Sandra had gotten a spray tan or something, I know part of the beauty was the pale skin, but I do prefer a little color with red haha. Happy monday! Virginia www.sweetcarolinagirlvm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete