Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Garden & Gun

If you follow me on twitter, then you already know that I was in an absolute panic a little upset when my Southern Living hadn’t come in the mail last week. I kept seeing twitter updates and it seemed like everyone else had gotten their April issue. Well, now you can rest easy, my magazine came on Saturday. And I let out a little squeal at my mailbox.

via

I love having subscriptions to magazines. I look forward to each new issue (obviously). TG recently subscribed to Garden & Gun magazine but our first issue hasn’t come yet. I’ve picked up Garden & Gun in the grocery store before and I love it almost as much as my Southern Living. Like Southern Living, its focus is the South and all it’s glory. You can check it out here.

via

4 comments:

  1. My Southern Living is missing! I must check on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just love that magazine! i need to see about a subscription...hee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh I love Garden and Gun and yall will too! Coastal Living is another one of my favs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is cute! i have never heard of garden and gun, but i'm not a native southerner, so that's probably why. : )

    ReplyDelete