Friday, March 11, 2011

Happy Friday!


I'm so glad it's Friday! Two of TG's college roommates are down in FL visiting us this weekend. These two guys have become like brothers to me and I'm very thankful that TG has such sweet friends. We've got some fun stuff planned that will likely include enjoying this FL sunshine and some margaritas.

Last night as I was waiting for Jersey Shore to start, I was doing some deleting on my DVR. I came across a Saturday Night Live episode that I hadn't ever gotten around to watching. I don't know how I neglected it because one of my favorite funny guys was hosting--Russell Brand.

I used to think he was really strange, but the more I see of him, the more I love his silly English self. He is hilarious. And oddly charming. A few months ago I saw him on Regis and Kelly promoting his new book..somewhat of a memoir. The book is about all of his past shenanigans being a wild partyin' man. (He's now been sober for 9 years). The book is dedicated to his new wife Katy Perry and the first page says "This is my past. You are my future". How cute is that?

I tweeted about how much I liked Mr. Brand and got several responses from others saying they did too. Do you love Russell as well?

Happy Weekend!
What are you doing this weekend? Do you like your boyfriend/husband/significant other's friends?

2 comments:

  1. Hope yall have a fun weekend! I bet you'll be doing some cooking for those boys! :)

    I like most of Kevin's friends - some are a bit excessive but his really good friends I like a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun with all the boys!

    And noooo...I'm not a fan of Mr. Russel Brand but I am of Joel's friends! :)

    ReplyDelete