Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Running Rut


I'm in what I've decided to call a running rut.

I'm sick of almost every song on my ipod.

I'm sick of my running routine.

I even feel like I could use some new running clothes to mix things up.

How you you get out of running ruts?

I'm going to download a ton of new songs tomorrow.

What are your favorite work out jams?

I would appreciate work-out/running music suggestions.

*I will be participating in the blogging day of silence for Japan tomorrow. You should, too!*

3 comments:

  1. Been there!

    New jams are always a great way to motivate yourself (I love the P.Diddy song, Coming Home) but also...new running clothes. It's crazy how a fun new top will motivate you to go show it off around the hood.

    Also - what I have found to be the most motivating is signing up for a race. Even if it's just a 5k or 10k, it gives you something to work towards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel your pain, I get tired of songs sooo easily! But I can't help you with the running thing, I can barely run a mile :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Most of the songs on Rihanna's new album are great and uptempo!

    ReplyDelete