Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Strange Stuff

Last weekend while in Sports Authority, I saw this.


And you thought the Snuggie couldn't get any better or more stylish.
We end up in Sports Authority much more frequently than I would like to admit. However,
they do have that delicious Quench sports gum. It is sour and yummy.
(And gum is as close as I can get to candy until Easter.)

THEN, coming out of Publix tonight, I saw this.


Friends, those are LIPS on the front of the bug. And EYELASHES around the headlights.

Random, I know. But not too much going on around here the past few days. (Obviously)
Are you watching the Teen Mom reunion tonight?

Happy Tuesday!

8 comments:

  1. LOVE this.

    I actually laughed out loud when I saw the slug bug. Priceless picture.

    I won't be watching teen mom, but tuning into the the new Bravo show - pregnant and something....gotta love the reality trash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG that car is too funny! I love seeing weird stuff like that haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha i love seeing strange stuff like this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That outdoor snuggie is so strange!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw that on a car in my rearview mirror as I was driving. Let me tell you, it's very distracting! I just wanted to keep on staring! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAHA! i love that the car had eyelashes! my friend sent me a link to a website that sold those not too long ago...how funny.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahaha, these are funny! as to your question, the dress is cynthia steffe, but i bought it a few years ago...sorry i couldn't be more help. ebay maybe??

    ReplyDelete