Thursday, April 21, 2011

Thursday Thoughts

  • This baby giraffe has nothing to do with anything at all. He's just the cutest thing I've ever seen.
  • I enjoyed a mini stay-cation with my sister the past few days. Now I'm feeling overwhelmed by the amount of work that needs to be done.
  • I can't wait to eat candy on Sunday. I told TG that I may need a medic on site in case I go into diabetic shock.
  • I loooved having my sister here.
  • We are celebrating Easter and enjoying an Easter lunch with some friends this weekend. After going to church, of course. I haven't bought an "Easter dress" in a few years. My mom used to dress all four of us up in matching smocked outfits.
  • I'm obsessed with my NOMI candle. It was love at first sniff when I smelled it burning in the bathroom at the NOMI lounge of the Park Hyatt in Chicago. I told TG how much I loved it and then his step-mom gave me two for Christmas. Score.
  • The lack of blogging the past week has been directly correlated to graduate school work & playing with my sister. Weekend recap and giveaway coming very soon.

image via

9 comments:

  1. Oh my word, that giraffe is wonderfully adorably awkward! I love him! Glad you and your sister had a great visit together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg. so so so cute. love this post. if you get a free second stop by and check out my latest celebrity trend report. xoxo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    Don't forget to follow on twitter for all the latest celebrity fashion news.

    http://twitter.com/#!/FashBoulevard

    ReplyDelete
  3. Obsessed with that giraffe picture, so stinkin' cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg, i want that baby giraffe now!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha - that giraffe is FREAKING adorable. Like, are you kidding me with those eyes? What a doll.

    Having sisters come visit is the best. I'm so glad you two had a great time. Makes me miss my own. Have a wonderful Easter if I don't talk to you before then.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where did you see that cute giraffe? Did you take your sis to YogurtologY? I am so glad you had such a sweet time together! I wish I could meet you in person:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ok this is adorable. have you seen the whole "baby animals" pin on pinterest? there's a baby elephant on there that i definitely need to come live at my house. so cute!!!! have a great weekend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love the picture!!!

    One of my friends is in the middle of graduate school right now and she said it's trying to kill her. :) Good luck

    ReplyDelete