- This baby giraffe has nothing to do with anything at all. He's just the cutest thing I've ever seen.
- I enjoyed a mini stay-cation with my sister the past few days. Now I'm feeling overwhelmed by the amount of work that needs to be done.
- I can't wait to eat candy on Sunday. I told TG that I may need a medic on site in case I go into diabetic shock.
- I loooved having my sister here.
- We are celebrating Easter and enjoying an Easter lunch with some friends this weekend. After going to church, of course. I haven't bought an "Easter dress" in a few years. My mom used to dress all four of us up in matching smocked outfits.
- I'm obsessed with my NOMI candle. It was love at first sniff when I smelled it burning in the bathroom at the NOMI lounge of the Park Hyatt in Chicago. I told TG how much I loved it and then his step-mom gave me two for Christmas. Score.
- The lack of blogging the past week has been directly correlated to graduate school work & playing with my sister. Weekend recap and giveaway coming very soon.