Friday, April 8, 2011

Weekend ten

How do you like my new blog design?
I think it's swell : D

I made a to-do list for my weekend.

1. Happy hour with friends tonight. (Mojito, please).


2. Go to the movie theatre to see Arthur. Not the Aardvark. The Russell Brand.

3. Figure out why my driver side car door won't (freaking) close all the way. It is driving me insane to see that little red picture of a car with doors open light up on my dashboard.

4. Do the Yuengling Brewery Tour and Tasting.

5. Try a new church on Sunday.

6. Go to the Hyde Park Farmer's Market on Sunday afternoon.

7. Get organized before the next set of classes start on Monday : (

8. Try to cook something new (and follow directions on the recipe...)



9. Make my bookshelf look like this.


10. Lay by the pool. (Why am I the palest person in Florida?)
The 'T' in my 'GTL' is too often missing from the mix.

What are you doing this weekend?

images via here, here, here

9 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great weekend! I'm going y
    To be doing some spring cleaning, take the kids to a movie tomorrow night& go to church. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new layout design. Love love!

    And that photo of the dishes and bowls and flags? I need to recreate that now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh... I want to make my bookshelf look like that! My closet is already color coded and I think that bookshelf looks really cool. haha I love the new design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds like a lot of fun! this weekend, i intentionally kept free so that i can relax and prepare myself for the next three weeks which will be crazy busy with both schoolwork and social events!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a wonderful weekend! I am a new follower, Im excited to read more!

    Stop by: scatterbrainjane.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the new design hanzy! I had el tap last night but it wasn't the same without you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just found your blog through the Puttin' on the GRITS giveaway and I'm a new follower. I didn't see the before but i absolutely love you new look! The pink and navy look so good together!

    if you haven't checked out my blog yet I'd love it if you would!
    Haymarket Designs

    ReplyDelete
  8. really love your blog!!!
    it´s great!!=D



    follow u honey =P

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the goal list, and your pretty blog design!! I really want to see Arthur, if you saw it, tell me whether or not you liked it; Hope you had a good Monday! Virginia

    ReplyDelete