Hello friends! Last night, TG and I went to the 10p.m. showing of Bridesmaids. I don't know the last time I've laughed that hard. Kristen Wiig is absolutely hysterical. There were a few parts in the middle that some might say (TG) were slightly boring but even those parts proved funny. Since I refuse to be robbed at the movie concession stand, we made a quick stop at the gas station en route to the movies. I still want to see Something Borrowed. I was so excited for it to come out but all of the mixed reviews I've heard have kinda deterred me.
Little things that are making me happy this week:
- My bamboo plant. It has rocks in it and all I have to do is add water. I don't exactly have a green thumb so this was a good call on TG's part. Bonus: it's supposed to be lucky.
- We are heading to Atlanta friday morning. One of TG's best friends from high school is getting married.
- The prospect of seeing the Bodies exhibit on Saturday while in Atlanta. (Nerd Alert). Has anyone been? I've heard it's amazing.
- The previews for the movie The Help. It looks so good. I'm reading the book right now and looove it.
- Texts from my sister. She helped me decide what to wear to the wedding through text message pictures. Technology is crazy, isn't it?
- Barkley laying right behind me while I'm trying to do yoga. He truly has no concept of personal space. Namaste dog.