Thursday, July 21, 2011

All Boxed Up.


At this point, my life is mostly packed up in cardboard boxes. Barkley and Chip are quickly running out of room to breathe in this tiny apartment made even smaller by stacked boxes. You never realize how much stuff you have until you try to move it from one place to another.

My mom and sister just left this morning. They got here Friday afternoon. I am so grateful to have had them here to help me pack, organize, and play! We have so much fun together and always laugh so much and so hard. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I feel SO blessed to have such great relationships with my mom and sister.

I can't believe that this time next week TG and I will be making the 18 hour drive up to Chicago. To live. Craziness, I tell you! I hope to document our road trip and the hysteria/delirium that will come with being in a car with 2 dogs for 18 hours. Thankfully, our dogs are good travelers and sleep the majority of the time in the car.

Neither of us expected this move to go so quickly. We are so excited for this next chapter. I hope to become a more regular blogger once all of the boxes are unpacked and my life is in order.

Happy (almost) weekend!

4 comments:

  1. i am a little jealous!! i want to visit chicago so bad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tampa will miss you!!!! We're off to Bern's tonight... hope you can fit in Bern's and Pane Rustica one last time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with everything! We're in the process of moving too so I know exactly what it's like!

    Come by and my Hello Mellow giveaway if you like!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am SO EXCITED for you!! i hope the transition goes well and that the entire move goes smoothly :) cannot wait to read more about this!

    ReplyDelete