Friday, July 1, 2011

Life and Random Tidbits

We are preparing (both mentally and literally) for our big upcoming move! I can't believe we are actually moving across the country (upwards that is!) in less than a month. I'm going to attempt to capture all of the special moments from the move to post here on the blog. Think driving pictures, pictures of doggies in the backseat, drive-thru food stops, and the overall delirium that comes with driving 18+ hours in the car. We are planning to stop and stay with some friends in Nashville, TN for a night to break up the car ride.

We are going up to Chicago next week for some apartment hunting. My birthday is on the 8th so I will be sneaking in some birthday celebrations as well : ) My mom and sister will be coming the next week to help me back and what not. I'm so excited to see them both!

We don't really have big 4th of July plans. We may brave the beach craziness or just hang out at the pool. Hopefully we can make a dent in the packing situation.

How fun is this cake?

On a completely random note, I can't stop looking at this nursery. I'm not in the market for babies or nurseries but goodness gracious, it's perfect! I'm just going to leave it here so that when I am in the market (years from now), I can find it.

On another random note, have ya'll seen the promo for Most Eligible Dallas? It looks like it will be pretty good. I've never been to Dallas but from what TG says it's a pretty great place.

And one more... do you have an ipad? I'm thinking I want one and would love to hear thoughts/reviews/suggestions!

Well, that's about it.

Have a great 4th of July weekend! Hope your weekend is filled with sparklers, flags, and patriotic cakes.

P.S. Thank you for all of your sweet comments on Barkley's birthday post. I think he's pretty cute, too!

4 comments:

  1. That cake is SUPER DUPER cute! Happy apartment hunting next week! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that nursery is gorgeous! Hope yall have a fabulous weekend and rest up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Most eligible Dallas!? That's where im at, I'm intrigued!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sad that I have never met you, especially since you are moving so soon! I hope you had a fabulous birthday!!! May Chicago be everything you have dreamed it would be!

    ReplyDelete