Monday, September 12, 2011

Fall Wish List

The fall weather is well on it's way to Chicago. I'm excited to finally be able to wear my fall/winter clothes that I missed out on wearing last year. It rarely felt appropriate to wear tights and boots in Florida. I've been thinking about several items I'd like to add to my closet. I'm still searching for the perfect winter coat. I'm a very cold natured person. Seriously. When I go to the movie theater, I rarely look cute or presentable because I'm so bundled up. It's always arctic in the theater.

I'm hoping to find several cotton dresses to wear with leggings and boots. I have a feeling it will be all about comfort and warmth this winter. I'm on the search for some basic cotton dresses (long sleeve/turtleneck). I welcome any and all suggestions blog friends : )

Here are a few things I'm thinking about adding to my closet this fall:







What items are on your fall wish list?

1|2|3|4|5|6|7|

4 comments:

  1. This will be my first winter here in Chicago, and I have a feeling it's going to be freezing! I'm also in the market for Hunters - I hear they are the best, and an absolute must for trekking about town. I just purchased a pair of fleece-lined tights, which I think will be great for fall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great options! Zara online = dangerous for me! I want some Wellys and I LOVE that sock for them - I haven't seen that before. I'm definitely going to have to get a pair when I get mine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your wish list! The black wedges look fabulous...so chic! I love the scarf too, the trim makes it dress up and have an unique vibe.

    My fall list is colorful tights, big sweaters, an a camel-hair cape! Another pair of boots would be great too xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of these things! I am on the lookout for a pair of good fall boots! I'm so glad I found your cute blog :)

    Be sure to check mine out! I'm doing my first giveaway!!

    everydayaem.blogspot.com

    Ashley

    ReplyDelete