Monday, November 7, 2011

Checking in

Hello from Minneapolis! (More appropriately, Hi Mom! It's going peachy!)

Colloquium week is going really well. I feel like such a nerd but I'm actually having a lot of fun. It's so great to be able to talk about Marriage and Family Therapy with classmates that I have previously only talked to via course room chats. My room mate is so sweet and it feels like we have known each other much longer than we actually have.

My only complaint is that I was unable to watch Real Housewives of Atlanta. I was a little upset when I realized we didn't get Bravo in my hotel room. Boo.

Back to normal postings next week.

P.S. Have you guys seen the SNL Kardashian spoof? Love!
Speaking of Kardashians, my friend Joslyn described the situation best in my comment box. "Kris wasn't drinking the Kardashian Kool-aid." and "Kim wasn't psyched."

No comments:

Post a Comment