Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Minneapolis and a Weekend Update

So my first residency is finally over. I spent entirely too much time being stressed/anxious over it. Much to my surprise, I actually had so much fun. I didn't take a single picture. However, I did manage to meet one of Kris Humphries' groomsmen (his best friend since 7th grade). Weirdness! Minneapolis is a pretty cool city...at least from what I saw...which wasn't much. I spent most of my time in conference rooms but did manage to venture out a few times for dinner and such. The Target headquarters is in Minneapolis. I'm assuming they got the motherload shipment of Missoni since every person I passed on the street was wearing something from the Missoni for Target line.

After Minneapolis, I headed straight to North Carolina. I was so glad to see my family even if it was for a short time.

Friday night, I headed down to Topsail beach with Amy and Joslyn. Catching up with friends is seriously the best. Saturday night was my sweet friend Katie's engagement party at the beach. I was a little overwhelmed with all of the love and happiness between friends. Katie asked me to be a bridesmaid (with the cutest card from Etsy!) which brought even more emotions out. So many of my close friends were in one place and my heart was just really...full.




My pictures are sort of weird because I had to use my little camera instead of my DSLR.

Oh, and I snagged a belated birthday present from some of my besties.


Love them : )

I finally got back to Chicago Sunday night. Driving into the city from the airport is one of my favorite views...especially at night.

I was so glad to be reunited with my fur babes. Unfortunately, TG wasn't home from travel yet.

I can't believe it's almost Thanksgiving. Absolutely crazy. I feel like 2011 has been the shortest year of my life. I'll be blogging my holiday bucket list later this week.

Happy Tuesday Friends!

3 comments:

  1. Wow you've had some major travels lately! Those earrings are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to your holiday bucket list! And...I laughed out loud about your Missoni comment. I picture a sea of Missoni zig zags!

    ReplyDelete