Wednesday, November 16, 2011

WILW

I haven't done a WILW in a while so I figured it was due.

I'm loving that sweet TG came home from traveling (work) a day early to surprise me. I walked into the condo to find a dozen white roses, my favorite wine, and a great meal. Between my traveling and his we hadn't seen each other in like 2.5 weeks. Crazy! I really was surprised. He also reminded me that as of yesterday we have been together 4 years. I remembered over the weekend and then forgot. Oopsy daisy.

I'm loving that Thanksgiving is next week. I love this time of year.

I'm loving my Old Navy skinny jeans that came in the mail. I have heard people talk about how great Old Navy jeans are so I decided to order a few pairs. Very pleased with the fit (I ordered the petite since I'm a half pint at only 5"1).

I'm loving that Revenge comes back on tonight. I seriously can't get enough of this show.

I'm loving looking forward to this weekend! We have a double date dinner on Friday night, a quick trip to the lake on Saturday, and then I'm hitting up the Randolph Street Market on Sunday.

What are you loving on this Wednesday?

11 comments:

  1. I love Revenege! It's a great show :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly, could TG be any cuter? Can't wait for our double date!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Old Navy has good skinnies eh? Who knew? Might have to test drive that one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gotta love jeans that fit us petite girls :) at 5"3' jeans can be somewhat of an issue. and i LOVE revenge! i am so addicted to that show!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Revenge is THE best show!! 100% addicted.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Newest follower! Your blog is so adorable, I can't wait to read more

    Xoxo-M

    http://sosimplychic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have two pairs of Old Navy skinny jeans and I'm obsessed! They are so comfy!

    Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love love love revenge! i was so sad when it wasn't on last week! ;)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete