So here goes the resolution list...
1) Keep in touch with friends and family better
2) Be more thoughtful. I really want to make thoughtfulness a priority this year. (i.e. remembering birthdays, anniversaries, gift giving, and just being a good friend in general).
3) Eat healthier and exercise more.
4) Be more organized and neater. (Try to make up my bed more than once a week)
5) Be a better dog-mother. (Walk Barkley and Chip more...more dog park trips)
6) Find a home church in Chicago and join a small group.
7) Recommit to running.
8) Be a better money saver (i.e. go to Target less)
9) Wake up earlier on the weekends (i.e. like a grown up)
10) Practice being kind. On the train. In stores. To my boyfriend. And even when people run over my toes with their strollers.
11) Be a better blogger. I love reading blogs and want to contribute more to mine. I'm aiming to blog at least 3 times per week.
Images via Pinterest