- At the beginning of every grad school quarter, I become overwhelmed with dread. Not because of the school work really, but more so because it's just one more thing on my plate. Oh well, 3 more quarters and I'll be finished! I try to remember to just keep on keepin' on.
- This past weekend we finally got our love seat. Thank goodness. Our living area/apartment is becoming more and more complete all the time.
- I have got to finish my campaign dresser project. It pretty much just needs to be painted at this point. Painting a dresser just hasn't been high on the old priority list lately.
- I have pictures from Christmas in NC that I have yet to blog.
- Sunday, in some streak of domesticity, I cooked taco soup and broccoli salad (for my lunch this week). Yep... followed recipes and all that jazz. (And with no kitchen disasters--high five!)
- Saturday night, we met up with friends for drinks. The bar ended up being super crowded so we strolled to Tess & Joel's house instead.
- In the cab ride on the way home, I read that Beyonce and Jay-Z had their baby...Blue Ivy Carter!
slightlyentirely obsessed with Beyonce (and the name Ivy!)
- There are several other DIY projects I've started thinking about. Such as:
I wouldn't use this orange dot fabric though...obviously. Perhaps a black and white thick stripe fabric?
Pinterest certainly does not equal productivity.