Happy Wednesday all!
1) Revenge comes on tonight. I can't get enough of this show. I heard there will be a 2nd season but I can't imagine where the writers will take the show. You know?
2) Being halfway through the week. Always a good thing!
3) Getting excited for my trip to NYC with 2 of my very best friends the first weekend in February
4) Finally getting to some of my decorating projects. I must say, though, Pinterest really amplifies my indecisive nature.
5) Chicago winter has been unusually mild. I mean, it's still cold but not the unbearable misery that I've heard so much about.
6) Book club is tomorrow night! I'm excited to discuss The Hunger Games. Never thought I'd be into the sci-fiction genre but these books are good, people! Wine + appetizers + chatting = the perfect weekday evening.
What are you loving?