Wednesday, January 11, 2012

What I'm loving Wednesday

Happy Wednesday all!

1) Revenge comes on tonight.  I can't get enough of this show.  I heard there will be a 2nd season but I can't imagine where the writers will take the show. You know?

2) Being halfway through the week. Always a good thing!

3) Getting excited for my trip to NYC with 2 of my very best friends the first weekend in February

4) Finally getting to some of my decorating projects.  I must say, though, Pinterest really amplifies my indecisive nature.

5) Chicago winter has been unusually mild. I mean, it's still cold but not the unbearable misery that I've heard so much about.

6) Book club is tomorrow night! I'm excited to discuss The Hunger Games.  Never thought I'd be into the sci-fiction genre but these books are good, people!  Wine + appetizers + chatting = the perfect weekday evening.


What are you loving?

4 comments:

  1. The Hunger games is our book club book this month toooo! So excited. I'm also going to NYC in February...but the weekend of Presidents' Day. So close!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right about the winter. I'm hanging on to these "warm" days for now. I can't imagine it will stay like this forever, but it sure would be nice if it did. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm still a week behind on Revenge. AAAHHH!

    And our cold weather is coming tomorrow, unfortunately. I love the snow, but freezing cold? Boo!

    ReplyDelete