Friday, February 17, 2012

Happy Weekend

This afternoon at 5 o'clock kicks off my weekend...and an entire week off of work. (!!!)

I have a few things planned including...

-Double date dinner at Girl and the Goat with Tess and Joel.  (Chef Stephanie Izard of Girl and the Goat won season 4 of Top Chef)

-Bethenny Ever After season premiere!

-Walks with these two


-Seeing 'The Vow' (likely alone...and likely with some m&ms)


-Finishing my campaign dresser project. If I don't do anything else, this must get done.

-Work on gallery wall for my bedroom
-A lovely trip to the dentist. Boo.

via, via

7 comments:

  1. Enjoy your week off! I am pumped for Bethenny Ever After!! Love her. I saw The Vow earlier this week. You will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I literally dreamed about G&G last night... no joke. Have a great weekend and week off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes bethenny ever after is on again, love her! and enjoy the vow it is beautiful of course

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heck yes on Bethenny Ever After. Right there with you babe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you must report back on the vow! i want to see it s o bad!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to do a gallery wall too! For some reason it makes me nervous! haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's nerve-racking because there's a lot of measuring the right distances and using a level. haha

      Delete