Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Spring Fever

Spring Fever
So it's not even March yet but I'm craving spring clothes in a big way.  Here are some items I'm thinking of adding to my closet. I live in bright colored shorts during the summer. I've been talking about getting the gold glitter Tom's for awhile now.  Are these as comfy as everyone says?  Hope these bright springy items brighten up your Tuesday.  Come on warm weather!

J.Crew short shorts
$45 - jcrew.com

J.Crew short shorts
$45 - jcrew.com

Tory burch shoes
$195 - simplysoles.com

Tory Burch flat thong sandals
$195 - bloomingdales.com

TOMS gold flat
$54 - toms.com

Gold earrings
$30 - target.com

Old navy scarve
$17 - oldnavy.gap.com



9 comments:

  1. I love everything! I totally have Spring fever too. You have really lucked out with this winter so far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The TB wedges are perfect!! I need them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of your spring picks! I have been eyeing the green shorts, too! As for the Toms -- I love the gold glittered pair! I just bought my first pair, but went with the classic navy. I've had them for 1 day, but already love how comfy they are!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love those J. Crew shorts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you have all of the prices and information in the nice condensed list. How do you do that? so cute! And I love the wedges! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooh yes, bring it on!! I just came across your blog - now am your newest follower! Looking forward to reading more :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Get the TB flops! So worth it. Wore mine literally every single day. Worth it! Miss you. Xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've decided this spring to invest in a pair of comfortable wedges, because I'd love to add a little height to my stature without it being painful! ;) Love all your picks

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kelly Green shorts = yes! Hello to warmer temps!

    ReplyDelete