Thursday, March 29, 2012

Jackpot Spending.

If you've been watching the news, you've probably heard how big the lottery jackpot (Mega Millions) has gotten.  It's around 500 million right now.  I can't even fathom that much money.

Anytime I think about the lottery, I end up dreaming up all of the things I would do with that kind of money.  It would go something like this.

1) Buy a house in Chicago's Gold Coast (or Lincoln Park) neighborhood.
2) Hire Jamie Meares to come and decorate said house. With no budget in mind.

3) Adopt a rescue dog or two.  Our little family would be made complete by a King Charles Cavalier and a Boston Terrier.

4) Go shopping for frivolous things. Especially shoes (lots of shoes).

5) Spend my free time volunteering at a variety of non-profits. And donate money to charities for children and animals.

6) Travel all over the world

7) Take care of my family
lottery



What would you do with that kind of money?

6 comments:

  1. Yes, this lottery pool is crazy! I need to go get a ticket asap. I think my wish list is quite similar to yours ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did the same post today:) Our list are very similar. I would love to take all my friends and family on a vacation to Cabo to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your list. My only edit is that I would have Jeff Lewis decorate my house! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list! Especially your number one. Definitely in my dreams.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVING that list! I'm right there with you! You have great style!! I'm new to fashion blogging check out my blog:0)
    http://fashionablefavorites.blogspot.com/
    Let's follow each other!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I spend so much of my time day dreaming about this all the time! Travel the world would be at the very top! I don't think I would ever grow tired of seeing the world.

    Hope you're having a great week!

    xo
    Bailey
    http://lostandfound-bailee.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete